Friday, January 16, 2009

Explosive

Your touch is electrifying. You're explosive and too capable of burning me. Like a ticking bomb you are a major hazard that should be avoided. Yet I find myself still holding on to you, completely mesmerized and taken over by curiosity. As life threatening as this is, I am intoxicated with the possible outcomes. Incredibly intrigued by your dangerously warm touch while the safe rational part of me knows I should drop it and run to safety. Away from you. But I want to make sense of this. I want to understand it. I want to understand you. And I know this can kill me. You're burning and I'm catching on to the heat. Reflex has been mysteriously fooled. I'm not letting go. I should, but I'm not. You're electric appeal expels tingly sensations on to my senses. It's coming on too strong. Once upon a time, it wasn't like this and so I probe on my indistinct glass memory. Hoping to retrace and determine how it got to this. Maybe it was a build up, it is simply too unrealistic for it to get to this point and stage so suddenly and quickly. You perplex me. It's an overdose of your electrifying touch. I'm getting dizzy and I'm feeling terrifyingly light-headed. The world is spinning, everything is vague. I'm losing control. I'm losing my consciousness. Your intricate complexity is getting to me. I feel like I've been pushed in a gigantic petrifying cyclone and it's baffling me and my vision. Everything is spinning, I'm feeling slightly faint. You're about to explode. I'm about to explode. So I take the batteries out.

No comments: