Monday, May 31, 2010

?

Life doesn't always go my way. I know someday my time will come. Everything will make sense one day. I will figure out who I truly am, what I can do and what I want to do.
For now, I'm lost. At a crossroad, confused, please give me a map. And a compass.. Sure, I won't know how to use it but at least it'll look like I'm doing something. Finding that something that is unidentified. At least I'll look productive.
It almost feels like a cyclone has taken everything away. But I'm still caught in the middle of it watching everything fade. But what is everything? Was it all my mine? Was it ever?
There has to be something else out there that will give me purpose, give me reason. I used to hold the reigns but then I loosened my grips and now I've lost all control.
Maybe someday I'll figure it all out. Maybe someday I'll find the pieces. Maybe someday I'll put the broken puzzle of my life together.

No comments: