Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unexplainable Actions

I dislike the insanity, difficult of definition you trigger within me.
The utmost weirdest, indescribable malfunctions occur within myself in your presence. I fail to understand the foolish comments and actions that I am supposedly controlling. Out of your proximity, I have grips on control, I have logic. I understand logic. Throughout my short life I have always personally made sense of everything, always having control. But this malfunction, that I have spent hours contemplating on still has no sense or reason. The existence of this malfunction has no purpose, it simply lurks and haunts my mind. This sense of attraction is shredding sheets of logic. You seem to unintentionally be crushing the commonality dragging my mind under the intensive waves into an unfamiliar scene. You defy the commonality in the life I have known. And you ask, why am I different in your presence? At the time my mind was fairly distant from reality and I didn't understand the concept myself in order to make you understand. Why am I different in your presence? Honestly, it is beyond being rational and in control. It didn't come to my realisation that it was obvious. I wasn't aware that you could read me so well. Perhaps my actions and ignorant comebacks sing my thoughts aloud, and damn, you were there to hear it.
Why don't we ever want things when they are right in front of us? Why don't we appreciate the presence of things and people when they are actually there? Why must we yearn for their presence when they are away? Again. We want the things we can't have. It's a terrifyingly complicated concept that I've been struggling to make sense of. Do we simply enjoy the frustration of confusion? Does this confusion have a certain mental appeal to us?
My glass of concentration completely disintegrates in your presence. It is no longer in my control. I use to have a handle on life until you broke it. The reality is, you are aware of this.
Perhaps the reason for your constant hovering and extra explanations is because you believe I have an attention span of a child (which I must admit is not at all wrong). It simply puzzles me how you can be so observant to pinpoint the second my thoughts wander out of the room. You seem to realise before I do.
Is it not confusing when the moment something or someone comes within your proximity your control over it all diminishes? Yet while a second earlier your view and world was intact and free from unclarity. It is as if these things or people possess something that blinds you. There are no definitions for these people, however personally I have one particular accurate description. Kleptomaniac. You steal my control frequently, more than I am capable of understanding.
"The way you stole my attention was flat out burglary" GCH
You are like a compulsive thief in the night, a kleptomaniac. You don't even realise what you're doing. I vanish between the lines of reality and am replaced by someone with nothing more than ignorant complaints. You steal my control.
He's a kleptomaniac, he'll steal away your control. You better check his pockets and wallet before someone gets hurt.
Is it psychological? Do we mentally turn off a switch in our mind? It is a confusing concept, one that I am unable to understand and explain. This concept makes a perfect rubix cube.
"There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your hearts desire; The other is to gain it." - George Bernard Shaw

No comments: