Monday, December 29, 2008

Burn Me

The fact that I find such sensation in this excruciating frustration is chronically problematic.
My misleading imagination will guide me to my own destruction. It feels like I'm seeing things that lack clarity. It's quite miserably foolish of me to perceive actions in such an immature manner and this perception makes little to no sense. If I allow this to continue without further instruction I will be leaving a ferocious fire unattended. In the end I will be the liar and victim of the lies. I have unknowingly created a fake reality that has irrationally avoided logic screaming in the background. This will eventually burn me. The fact that I created this scene makes me consider the impossible concept of a part of me desiring such a lie. The misconception that I have deluded myself into will draw me to instability. A lack of balance. Where point and reason is beyond blurred. My rationality will be shattered if it hasn't already reached the state of deterioration. I wish not to have a perception that visualises an episode that is non-existent.

No comments: