Sunday, December 21, 2008

Not now.

Why is everything excruciatingly more appealing at such a despairing time? Bleak and boring details seem to be highlighted at the moment I wish them not to be. I dread the way these normally avoidable minor things scream and shout directing my attention at them. They have the worst timing in the history of timings, selecting the single moment I am swimming within the strongest waves of reality and barely surviving through the tempest. I am personally not regulated to be surrounded by aspects with traits that are incredibly enticing. The constant tease slowly and painfully crushes me as I know I must push, making an apparent distance in between. They chose the absolute worst point to drive up the intensity that used to be nonexistent. Things that used to flow with normality shimmer in the plains. However, I must refuse to give in as this is the wrong time. Any other time, perhaps before or after this period, I may allow myself to give in to the such attractions. But not now.

No comments: