Sunday, August 2, 2009

Screw it.

It's driving me insane. You're driving me insane. I lost control of my steering wheel. To you.
It's so stupid, beyond stupid. This thing feels like a painting with too many colours mixed together, so mixed that the colours look almost confused going anywhere and everywhere without a purpose. From afar this painting may look fine, it may look completely acceptable perhaps even artistic but there's a lot more to it than that. It's completely twisted, scarred by the different paint textures and colours. The emotions are too muddled, some are vibrant and cheerful others are dark and scream pain. To me, this painting has little meaning now. Whatever. Screw it. I don't care anymore.
Smash it with a hammer, screw in it with a screw driver and whatever happens to it, isn't my problem anymore. I'm done. Finished. It has become just another picture to burn.
Honestly, I don't like feeling unnecessary emotions, particularly emotions that are detrimental. I'm not fond of being consumed with anger and/or jealousy. It's just unnecessary.
So there. That's it. It's for my own good. Because, sometimes, I feel like I'm being smashed with a hammer and screwed in with a screw driver when I see what I see. My usual remedy is to walk away. But that method doesn't seem to work so well anymore so I'm done. I can't stand it. I hate jealousy. I hate it as much as I hate you. But the thing I hate most, is that I don't hate you.
So this is why I'm lighting a fire on it and leaving it behind. Hate and jealousy are stupid. I'm not going to lose to them.

No comments: