Friday, October 23, 2009

Bleed.

I feel like I'm stuck in a storm. Thunder. Lightning. Rain.
Cold.
I've lost the comfort. I'm left empty. I lost my umbrella. And so I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, confused, with no place to run to. I'm breaking down.
Never thought it'd catch me
Never thought it'd cost me
Never thought it'd hurt me
It cuts so deep that I feel like I've lost a part of myself. It's like losing an arm, I've forgotten how to function.
I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone...
I try so hard to pretend. Sometimes it works. I don't understand. I'm scared. There. That's the truth, I'm scared.
I can't bring myself to say many things because I don't want to feel weak. And yes, there's so much I've been meaning to say. But I guess, now those words can stay locked in my head. Now it doesn't seem to even matter. I want them to. But that's what I want, it's not reality.
I feel like I'm left here alone, without a map, without a compass, without reason.
Was I wrong all along?

No comments: