Saturday, October 17, 2009

everything will be okay.

So I'll be honest here.
It's so hard. All it takes are a few short lines, a few rows of lyrics, a few seconds of a familiar melody or a few quick flashbacks to break me down.
I've never been so weak. I can get lost sometimes, lost in the moment and I appreciate those moments. Those moments where I forget and live my life, like I used to. Those times when I can almost feel myself again. And it makes me realise how much everyone means to me.
How much I need them in my life. I love my friends.
But then my world comes crashing down again. Then I lose grip of the handle I had on life. I lose. I don't know how it got to this. I don't know why I am like this. I don't know how long this phase will last. But I know I'll be okay. It's written all over the songs. Like in every movie, there's a happy ending. Everything will be okay.
For now I'll deal with the pain. I'll deal with the tears.

No comments: